Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Best day of my life

 Best day of my life


The best day of my life was when I went to Eden Park  because our topic was Sports. I went
with a group from my school  we did this last year was a Mr Shanks in class.

We got a really cool  bus it had ear plugs and a Tv. When we got there we went into this room. We
got to watch a movie. There was The BFG and Finding Dory, I watched The BFG. After  a lady
gave us a tour of the stadium. It was so hugh mungus! Then it was nearly the end but then we
got to go upstairs with lots and lots of people. We went up on a stage then we got given our numbers.
On each table there was a number we looked at our numbers and then we went to that table. On
that table they gave me a bag and a mouthguard, rugby shoes and a  rugby ball. I had so many things
I couldn't carry it. Then we went back we went to school on the same cool bus. It was so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.