Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

Play-Doh experiments

Play-Doh experiments today we  made Play-Doh. It was fun. First the class went to staff room
and learnt how to cook the Play-Doh
We had to blog about it. I ended up blogging about it at the classroom. Our group is group two.
There was also Group 1 and group 3. First we did the advertisement. We did it in Google drawing
You could choose if you wanted to do it on paper or on Chromebook.
I chose to do it on Chromebook here is my photo of the advertisement.

After we finished that and fitness meant we went to cook the Play-Doh. The cooking was most
fun. I liked it because I got to measure some mixtures. You could also eat the Play-Doh. I didn't
but other people did. We put a lot of salt in it. It made it very salty. Students said that it was so
salty like the sea. It started off as a mixture then it began to be lumpy.
We put food colouring in it and it became red. After that we put boiling water in it. The teacher
did it instead of us because it was hot.
I learnt That you need to respect other people's work even if it's bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.