Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

Rocket Ropes

In the weekend I went to Rocket Ropes. It is next to the airport and Butterfly Creek. I got to go there because my Nana gave me a present from last Christmas and we just got around to organising a date. I went there with my cousin, Zach, and when we got there we had to wait for quite a while, we got bored. Finally it was our groups  turn the instructor helped us put on  the helmets and the harness. Then we went outside to go on the starters course. There was a zip line and a tightrope.

Finally we got to go on the real one. There were levels like  green, yellow, and orange. Orange was the highest level,it was really scary but Zach wasn't scared. My mama  said that we would poop  in our pants but we thought that we wouldn't poop in our pants and we didn't. My favourite one was the zipline. The hardest one for me was 5 Barrels that we had to climb  in and out of.  It was scary because it was on the orange level the it was 12 metres above the ground! At the very end we went on this massive zip line. It was the biggest Zipline that I have ever seen. There was two parts on it and it was 12 metres off the ground. The second part was fun because you had to grab onto the big net, then you went down the slide. We played there for 3 and a half hours and we were starving THE END !





Nov 6, 2017 5:27:15 PM.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben I like your story about rocket ropes and that seems fun and one day i will go to rocket ropes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Brian it is Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.