Pages

Thursday 5 April 2018

BEN

Hi My name is Ben.  I am 9 Years old My family are the
Lamberts. I have  have 4 Mums and two dads And I have
two houses . They are Lyndhurst st and Matapan Road. I was
born New Zealand. But my dad comes from Australia and Korea.
I have two sisters the oldest one is Lara she is 6 years old
the other younger step-sister is called Ash.


I am tall and thin .My eyes are brown and I have short black
hair.


I have a pet dog, her name is August .  Her breed is a German
shorthaired pointer She is very funny and silly because she
gets excited. After School I jump on my trampoline that has a
basketball hoop. I like it. I put balls on there it stays in there
because it has a net. After school I play soccer on Monday.
At my school my friend is Tali, he is in room 8 and I am in
room 10. My favourite subject at school is reading and PE.

My favourite season is winter Because I can play soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.