Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2018

Birthday Buffet

Birthday Buffet


On the weekend I went to a buffet. A buffet is where it's held in a hotel and  if you pay you
can eat as much as you want. It was held in the middle of the Auckland city .After paying all of our
friends came to the buffet then we ate. In the middle of buffet me and Seem went to buy a cake
and buy a present. The cake was chocolate.

We saw this present that you could put on your bike at the back and there were pockets. We
bought that and then we went to the cake shop, I chose the cake it was very rich, I liked it ! Then
we went back to the hotel, no one saw us give the cake and the present to the people working there.
After a while they cut  the cake then all of our friends sang happy birthday. Once everyone had left,
then we went to a heated pool in the hotel. There was also a spa, first I went into the spa then I went
into the pool. The pool was warm but the spa was even warmer. It was a good birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.