Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

This is not my hat book review by Ben

This is not my hat book review by Ben



This book is about a little fish stealing a big fish’s hat. The setting of the story was in a warm tropical ocean. I think the story funny because everything goes wrong for the little fish. He tries to hide from the big fish but he has such bad luck. The big fish find him  because everyone gave him directions where Little fsh went. I like this book because you can choose how your own story would end. You could decide if the little fish died, was caught or swam away. I think junior kids would like this book because it it has good pictures and not too many words. I think the lesson of the story is never to steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.