Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Diary of Pilot Whales stranded on Stewart Island

Diary of Pilot Whales stranded on Stewart
Island


I hear my friends moaning next to me What I thought maybe we would die we probably would anyway.
People were
splashing water over me I think it really helped that much my baby so crying next to me I cried
to a little bit I heard the news  you don't chatting about how we were stranded and we probably
would die! My baby heard the news we all try to cheer up but we couldn't really we laid there
for a long time how humans were splashing water onto us after that I felt myself dying after a
minute or two I couldn't get enough water then I died my baby was ordered left alone maybe
in the future this won't happen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.