Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Diary of the Last Northern White Rhino in world

 Diary of the Last Northern White Rhino
in world last northern white-rhino world dies


Sometimes I wish my grandma didn't die my mother all of my family has died and I was just me
lift humans are trying to help me but I think they're useless.The child of my medicine but doesn't
work that much are you taking on a truck into  weird room I wonder what it is I even talking about
me then I realise the putting me down! and they say I'm the last Northern white rhino left  lift in the

world I move I can't believe it I must be so famous! But now I'm sad that they're putting me down.
I thought I might go down in history I hope . I do minutes past I'm getting ready they have a whole
lot of weird tools . that they're going to put me down with I felt my heart thumping I felt scared…...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.