Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

The plane




The plane


As my friend and I sat there on the plane screaming our heads off I said to my friend I can't believe mum let us do this!!!! We are practically yelling our heads off because we cannot hear each other.  I yell to my friend I can see the boats and sea going past me .My friend yells at me he yelled that he could hear the engine I could too. I yelled back at him I smelt the petrol I told him. My ears were hurting from the pressure. Mum was hiding behind the seat I said to myself why is my mum hiding behind the seat. My friend said that maybe she was embarrassed thinking that she was a bad mum.  we thought about it wouldn't everyone's mum do that would yours????????




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.