Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Junior Sportsperson

“And the GTS  Junior Sportsperson of the year is………... Ben Lambert!!” said Mr herlihy.  I can't believe that I got a trophy and a middle. I think the main things I got the junior sportsperson of the year was coming first in cross-country and then I went to in to school and when first place there to!!I just remember stepping up those stairs and Herlihy he shook my hand and gave me a medal and trophy with my name carved on the trophy. some people gave me a hug or shook my hand and said well done then. After that I felt really special I had so much stuff to carry Mum help me carry Trophies and medals.. I got to keep the middle but the trophy had to go on to the school cabinet. It is still there right now other students have there name on it to now their names are on it too.At the end of the day my sister got angry and jealous because the trophy in the middle. At the end of the day my sister got angry and jealous because the trophy in the middle she put on really annoying songs. We went to celebrate at McDonald's because I won the trophy I got heaps of food it was delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.