Pages

Thursday 6 September 2018

The Monster

The Monster

I was waiting in my creepy house writing fiercely on my chromebook that was so close to being flat. When I heard someone deafening scream Downstairs . It was my  pesky little sister she got eaten by the humongous monster downstairs … wait we have a monster downstairs?? I tip toe downstairs my sister wasn't there. I will never forget  that moment for the rest of my life not even when a thousand years has gone past because although she is annoying I still love my little sister

Today I found the same writing on my chromebook that was 100% charged  that day when my little sister got taken away. I shuddered just thinking of it  the monster I felt sorry for my sister at that moment because she got eaten by the monster I found that I would find the  creepy monster and try to get her back Soon once I'm done with school .But yet I am still scared Because the monster might eat me too








2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.