Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Senses




I feel the wind as it passed  me. It sent a chill down my spine. I feel like I should not stay here, but I did not trust my instincts. I wish I did not stay because there is a ghost! I'm  frightened to  death as it comes close to me. Too close.

When I was little I never knew that ghosts were real but now I do. I watch  as it chained me up against a tree. I am frozen with fear. The ghost’s touch makes my skin quiver. It spoke in spooky voice, whispering in my ear, “I'm going to kill you”. Then my whole world goes black and I don't feel anything.

The ghost disappears.

I'm just in bed it was  all a dream.

.Screenshot 2017-10-25 at 9.44.41 AM.png

4 comments:

  1. This was the writing you read at assembly. WELL DONE Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ben I like your work its a really cool story about ghosts I like how you described it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.