Pages

Sunday 15 October 2017

my Holiday

      My Holiday                                                                                 


             
I went to jump (a trampoline park) it was fun.  I went to Tauranga and went on my cousins  boat. It was big, As big as a whale. After the boat we went into the swimming poolThey have lots of LEGO And they have three house One is The biggest Next to it is Little House Where they keep all their Lego Also have a dog and a chickens Whitney the chickens they have the third little house

Then we went to Whangamata. We went to the beach then we went into the water. It was cold! So cold that my fingers nearly fell off. Then we went to the dairy. We got $2 from our mum. Me and my sister found $0.20. I found mine at Bunnings and my sister found hers at the bach.

My friend Mia and her brother Soloman came from Governers Bay. Me and my sister and friends went to The Sports Club. We played soccer and tennis And basketball and pop tennis. I went to the show Matilda in the Civic theatre and I like the ceiling because it had beautiful stars. My favorite part in Matilda was when the confetti fell down. It shot out of tubes. Mia and I had nachos for dinner and for pudding we had frozen yogurt. On Friday we took the train to the city to see the Sky Tower. When you looked down on the floors lift you saw glass - it looked scary!



2 comments:

  1. Ben its so great to see you doing such long stories as you are telling a lot of interesting detail- you rock! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.