Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

My birthday

I just had my birthday I am turning 9  at school I was doing Athletics at a park against other schools because I came second in short distance And first at high jump After school Auntie Kate picked me up from school she took us to the house just When we open the door the person who was looking after my cousins Could Auntie Kate We had to go back and get my cousins because one of them was hurt he couldn't walk back to the house when we picker them up  when we finally got into the house Then we had chocolate fondue it was young then it was present time I got a big big surfboard I the  presents We played for a little bit then it was very late We were very tired then we went home

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ben!

    That is a massive surf board - I bet you will use it lots over the summer! Where do you go surfing? It sounds like you had a great birthday and had lots of fun!

    My name is Nicky and I am a blogger here at the Summer Learning Journey. We would would love to have you join us on the journey these holidays, going back in time in New Zealand's history. It's a free, online holiday programme where you complete lots of online activities and receive points for the ones you complete. It's a great way to practise your writing over the break!

    We hope you will join us. To find the activities, just follow this link: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    I look forward to blogging with you!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. do I Have to do it on your website or can I do on Mine. do I Have to do it about What I did in the holidays? And can I do it from my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ben!

    Thanks for your reply. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I have been on holiday.

    You are already registered so you can start when you like. No, you don't have to do it on our website, that is just where the activities are. You can do any of the activities you like in any order you like. Did you have a look at the tasks? You just read and complete the activities and post your answers on you own blog site.

    There are other students from your school doing it, so you could check theirs out to see how they've done it.

    Here is Danielle's blog from your school if you want to see how she has done it: http://gtsdaniellem.blogspot.co.nz/

    Let me know if you have any more questions or need more help, Ben.

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.