Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Waka Ama


If you were to ask my mum or anyone in my family they would probably say that Waka Ama racing would be right up my alley. This is because I love water sports... kayaking, surfing, swimming and snorkeling are things I love to do. But I would not want to be in a Waka Ama race because It would be very hard work. It is very competitive and it looks very complicated. Because you would have to paddle on both sides equally.  If you only paddled on one side it would turn. I would rather just have fun in the water instead of doing competitive races.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Ben, thanks for sharing this activity with us and commenting on whether or not you would like to participate in the Waka Ama race.
    You have given some great reasons as to why you would enjoy it. I like how you've countered this argument with a reason why you wouldn't enjoy it. It's great to see you considering both options.

    I think you are right, it would be extremely hard work and would certainly require a lot of focused team work and persistence.

    Great blogging, keep it up!
    Billy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.