Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Christmas tree

This Christmas Tree is 30 + years old. That was when my mum was a little girl. My grandma and grandad got it from their house In Christchurch. My dad and his partner and three kids had to put it up it was very big it took quite a long time. Most of the ornaments came from my grandma and grandad there are quite a lot of old ornaments. My mum's partner gave us pictures of us for ornaments.There are lots of presents under the Christmas tree the biggest one is for me I hope one of them is a Nerf gun because I have been wishing for one all year.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ben!

    It's cool to hear about what you've been doing in the holidays already - including getting ready for Christmas - only 4 days away! I really hope you get a nerf gun too! They are so much fun. That's really impressive that your family has had that Christmas tree for over 30 years, it has done so well to last so long!

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends and enjoy your summer break! Don't forget that you are welcome to join the Summer Learning Journey at any time during the holidays :)

    Again, merry Christmas and happy new year Ben!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicky, I think I have registered and I am just now writing the first activity for the blog. I hope to have it finished soon. Thanks Ben

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.